We May CollectPersonal Information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, which may include, for example:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Location data
- Credit and debit card number (such as for purchases)
- Interests and purchase histories
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information when you create a profile, login, sign up or a participate in a promotion or event, or make a purchase.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, send you announcements or notifications marketing communications, coupons and other offers that we believe may be of interest to you, which may be personalized and tailored to your preferences.
- To send administrative information to you such as information regarding changes to our terms and conditions, policies, as well as to complete and fulfill your purchase, including to process your payments, order delivery confirmation, and communicate with you regarding your purchase.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed by you, when you post a review or when you post on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, or social media. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to the general public.
How you can control their data.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletters or mailing list at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions. We can assist you change your password, close your account if necessary.
- We will collect and address all complaints and concerns if any.
How we protect your data.
We use secure servers built with advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology to protect your personal information. We use “cookies” to ensure that you get the best user experience on our website and also keep track of your current shopping session which will enable us to personalize your experience.