How To Clean Your Herb Grinder
Why Do You Need To Clean The Herb Grinder
Herb contains oils and other wet stuff. Since the herb isn’t totally dry, the grinder is prone to clogging. A grinder should be regularly cleaned to avoid any kind of build-up. Clogging reduces the grinder efficiency and could potentially lead to bacterial or mold growth inside the grinder (yuck!). In this article, we will provide you some tips to help you maintain the optimal performance of your herb grinder and prolong its lifespan
Herb grinders are a popular tool for many herb enthusiasts, and a stainless steel herb grinder is a durable and long-lasting option. However, like any tool, it’s important to keep your herb grinder clean to maintain its effectiveness and longevity. If you’re wondering how to clean your stainless steel herb grinder, you’re in the right place. Here’s the best way to clean and maintain your stainless steel grinder:
How To Clean Herb Grinder
- Disassemble the grinder and separate the different parts.
- Empty the grinder of any leftover herbs or debris. This will make the cleaning process easier and ensure that you get all the nooks and crannies.
- Rinse the grinder with warm water. This helps to remove any loose particles and oils that may be clinging to the surface. Rinse both the inside and outside of the grinder.
- Use a soft brush such as a toothbrush to scrub the grinder and paying particular attention to the teeth and any crevices.
- Rinse the grinder again with warm water which helps to remove any leftover debris.
- Thoroughly dry the grinder It’s important to make sure the grinder is completely dry before using it again to prevent rusting. Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe down the inside and outside of the grinder.
- Repeat the process if necessary. If your grinder is particularly dirty, then go through the process few times to get it thoroughly clean.
What To Avoid
The following are some of the products and chemicals that you should totally avoid while cleaning your stainless steel herb grinder
- Scouring Powder
- Steel Wool
- Any harsh abrasives cleaners
By following these simple steps, you can effectively clean your stainless steel herb grinder and keep it in good working order and top condition. Regular cleaning will also help to prevent any strange tastes or odors from lingering in your herbs and will ensure it performs at its best. So next time you’re wondering how to clean your herb grinder, just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go.
Shop With Evolf Online
Would you like to learn more about us and our stainless steel products? Check out other articles on our site. We are your trusted source for premium, high-grade quality stainless steel products. You can find everything you need, from stainless steel herb jars to grinders on the Evolf online store Click here to start shopping Evolf range of stainless steel products and accessories.